Technology Requirements and Implementation
Technology Requirements and Implementation services cover a range of client needs and activities, aimed at selecting and deploying one or more new technology platforms to meet business needs. RIMS works with campus stakeholders to understand business processes and needs, and to define functional and technical requirements for technology solutions that can meet those needs.
Additional RIMS services can support a client’s procurement and deployment process, from RFP to Pilot implementation and rollout.
- Functional and Technical Requirements Development
- RFP Development, Vendor Management and Scoring
- Proof-of-Concept Test Design and Management
- Pilot Test Participant Selection, Communication, Feedback and Analysis
- Enterprise Rollout Plan Development